1 day wood and leather course – making a camp stool
Do you like working with your hands, well come and join us on our old fashioned workshop where we make a camping stool. The stool will be made out of hefty beech wood and vegatable tanned 9oz natural or dyed leather and in next to no time your shall be using them aroung your campfire. The course will be held in and ouside my workshop at “updn leathergoods” at Kastanienstrasse 13, 81547 München.
In the morning we shall prepare the dowels, drill holes for the screws and round and sand the wood. After a little coffee break we shall cut the leather seat finish the edges and stamp my logo on the leather. Then we make the strap and attatch the buckle and finally we attatch the seat with heavy solid brass screws and accessories …..there is no worry to finishing in a hurry, I shall let you take your time and at the end we can enjoy a beer sitting on our very own made camping stool.
What you can experience on the updn belt making course
- wood drilling and sanding techniques
- cutting and finishing edges on vegatable tanned leather
- lots of fun in my leather workshop with an eager teacher and in a very relaxed atmosphere you can have fun during this handmade experience
COURSE INFORMATION and dates
- handmade all day experience for guys and gals; make an old fashioned camping stool in a day!
- participants; minimum 2 people and maximum 5 people
- price; €115 for the course + €45 for materials – includes coffee, tea and biscuits
- where; “UPDN LEATHERGOODS – workshop” – Kastanienstrasse 13, 81547 Munich
- when; visit shop
- shop – booking here; updn leather goods – book workshop here!