- 11oz European bull double croupon solid belt - vegetable tanned- "made to stay"
Handmade leather belt - handmade in Munich
- This handmade vegetable tanned belt will take from 1 week to make. It is produced in our workshop in Munich and should last you a lifetime!
- This belt is made from a hide which I selected by myself, 4,5cm thick Norwegian bulls vegetable tanned hide. Due to the thickness and exquisite finish it should last you a lifetime, a product which is really "Made to Stay". I hand dyed it myself and softened this belt with many a coat of beeswax. I use a solid brass buckle from Italy with hand stamped brass old school rivets and the belt is 4cm wide. If you would like a beltloop with a D ring we can add this, pls mention in your order under special instructrions on the checkout.
- belt length: please inform us of your belt length- you measure from the buckle loop to the hole you use - see sketch below
- size: width: 4cm depth: 4mm to 4.5mm
- quality: 11oz full grain European premium bull topside hide
- thickness: 4.5mm
- colours: as displayed below
- dyed in our workshop
- hand punched studded brass accessories
- hand sewn with a traditional strong saddle stitch
- hand bevelled edges and oiled finish
- solid brass: belt buckle from Italy
- designed and handcrafted with care by Charles Cox, updn designer.
- go here to purchase the universal brass belt chain, we will attach it to your wallet for free with a brass D-ring order here!
Units in box: 1