Our website address is: https://www.updn-leathergoods.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
- In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using this website. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, e.g. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
- Responsible acc. article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is Claudia Cox, Kastanienstrasse 13, 81547 Munich, Tel: + 49 176 34034431, firstname.lastname@example.org
- When you contact us by e-mail or via the contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
- If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or if you wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
§ 2 Your rights
- You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you: – Right of access, – Right to rectification or erasure, – Right to limit processing, – Right to object to processing, – Right to data portability.
- You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data by a data protection supervisory authority. The responsible data protection supervisory authority is the Bavarian State Office for Data Protection Supervision, Promenade 27 (Schloss), 91522 Ansbach, Phone: 0049 (0) 981 53 1300, Fax: 0049 (0) 981 53 98 1300, E-Mail: email@example.com
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
- In the case of merely informative use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to show you our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 DS-GVO ): – IP address – Date and time of the request – Greenwich mean time (GMT) time zone difference – Content of the request (concrete page) – Access status / HTTP status code – Amount of data transferred – Web site that receives the request – Browser – Operating system and its interface – language and version of the browser software.
- In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
- a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below: – Transient cookies (see b) – Persistent cookies (see c).
- b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
- d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes. e.g. decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all features of this site.
§ 4 More features and offers of our website
- In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you will generally need to provide other personal information that we use to provide the service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
- In part, we use to process your data from external service providers. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly inspected.
- Furthermore, we can pass on your personal data to third parties if contracts or similar services are offered by us together with partners. For more information, please refer to your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
- As far as our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we inform you about the consequences of this fact in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
- If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such revocation affects the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
- Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, if the processing is not required to fulfil a contract with you, which we present in the following description of the functions. In the event of any such disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing.
- Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. About your advertising contradiction, you can contact us under above mentioned data of the person responsible.
§ 6 Use of our webshop
- If you want to order in our webshop, it is necessary, for the conclusion of the contract, that you provide your personal data, which we need for the processing of your order. Mandatory data required for the execution of the contracts are marked separately, other details are voluntary. We process the data provided by you to process your order. For this we can pass on your payment data to our bank. The legal basis for this is art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DS-GMO.
You can voluntarily create a customer account, through which we can save your data for later purchases. If you create an account under “My Account”, the data you provide will be stored subject to revocation. All other data, including your user account, you can always delete in the customer area. We may also process the information you provide to us to inform you of other interesting products from our portfolio or to send you an e-mail with technical information.
- Due to commercial and tax regulations, we are obliged to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, after two years we limit the processing, i.e. your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations.
- To prevent unauthorised access by third parties to your personal data, in particular financial data, the ordering process is encrypted using TLS technology.
§ 7 Payment service provider SOFORT
§ 8 Use of Google Analytics
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer. They allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is enabled on this website, Google will truncate your IP address beforehand within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage to the website operator.
- The IP address provided by Google Analytics within the framework of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
- You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, we point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website in full. You may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
- This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizelp ()”. As a result, IP addresses are processed shortened, a person-relatedness can thus be excluded. Insofar as the data collected about you is assigned a personal reference, it will be immediately excluded and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
- This website also uses Google Analytics for cross-device analysis of visitor traffic conducted through a user ID. You can disable the cross-device analysis of your use in your customer account under “My Data”, “Personal Information”.
§ 9 Social Media
- We currently use the following social media plug-ins: Facebook and Instagram. We use the so-called two-click solution. In other words, when you visit our site, initially no personal data is passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. The provider of the plug-in can be recognized by the marking on the box above the first letter or the logo. We give you the opportunity to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the highlighted field and activate it, the plug-in provider receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online service. In addition, the data mentioned in §3 of this declaration will be transmitted. In the case of Facebook, the IP address is anonymised immediately after collection, as declared by Facebook in Germany. By activating the plug-in, personal data will be transmitted by you to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (with US providers in the USA). Since the plug-in provider carries out the data collection, in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies before clicking on the shaded box via the security settings of your browser.
- We have no influence on the collected of data and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection, the purpose of processing, the retention periods. We also have no information concerning the deletion of the data collected by the plug-in provider.
- The plug-in provider stores the data that it collects about you as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or tailor-made website design. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for non-logged-in users) for the presentation of needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the formation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this. Through the plug-ins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with social networks and other users so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GMO.
- The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged into the plug-in provider, your data collected from us will be assigned directly to your existing account with the plug-in provider. If you press the activated button and, for example, link the page, the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and shares it with your contacts publicly. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this will prevent you from being assigned to your profile with the plug-in provider.
- For more information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and how it is processed by the plug-in provider, please refer to the privacy statements of these providers provided below. There you will also find further information about your rights and settings options for the protection of your privacy.
- Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their privacy notices:
- a) Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; For more information about data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications and http: //www.facebook .com / about / privacy / your-info # everyoneinfo. Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework.
§ 10 Facebook and Instagram presence
- We also have online presence on the social networks “Facebook” and “Instagram”. It is possible that your data may be processed outside the territory of the European Union. In addition, your data will be processed for market research and advertising purposes, e.g. it can be created from your usage behaviour and resulting interests usage profiles. The usage profiles can be used to place ads within and outside of Facebook and Instagram that are allegedly in line with your interests. For this purpose, cookies are stored on your computers, in which your usage and interests are stored. Furthermore, in the usage profiles, data can also be stored independently of the devices used by the users (in particular if you are a member of the respective platforms and logged in to them).
- Legal basis for this processing are our legitimate interests in effectively informing users and communicating with users. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. DSGVO. If you are asked to consent to the processing of the data (that is, you agree, for example, to ticking a box or confirming a button), the legal basis for the processing is Article 6 (1) lit. a., Art. 7 GDPR. For a detailed description of the respective processing and the possibilities of contradiction (opt-out), we refer to the following linked information from Facebook. Also in the case of requests for information and the assertion of user rights, we point out that these can be claimed most effectively on Facebook and Instagram itself. Only Facebook or Instagram has access to your data and can directly take appropriate action and provide information. If you still need help, then you can contact us.
§ 11 reCaptcha
§ 12 Google Fonts