WAXED CANVAS AND LEATHER BRIEFCASE – updn premium luggage handmade in Münich, Gemany
A casual business briefcase – made from Scottish waxed moos green canvas and Bridle leather
Updn premium leathergoods briefcase is perfect for the office, out and about and strong and robust made for travel in mind. It is made of water repellent heavy 18oz waxed canvas from a factory dating back to 1864 and vegetable tanned South German chcolate brown bridle leather. It is so chunky and rugged sporting english solid brass accessories and a Scottish tartan lining and is made to stay for maybe forever. Each product is custom made with gold personalised name.
- A hand “made to stay” order for you, it will be shipped in one to two weeks and should last a lifetime
- A travel business briefcase just suited to transport all your office gear.
- size: width: 43cm closed height: 30cm side depth: 10cm big enough for a 15inch labtop
- quality: 18oz water resistant waxed canvas from Halley Stevensons & 8oz dark brown vegetable tanned leather
- finishing: A solid machine stitch imitates a hand stitched saddlers look.
- Handle: Hand stitched solid saddlers stitching on a solid round handle.
- logos: Our updn beetle is heat embossed on the front patch . Personalised name in gold on the inside lining. Embossing can be done in gold and silver or plain embossed.
- Lining: Royal Stewart red check Scottish tartan lining.
- accessories: hand hammered solid brass rivets, brass bridle snaps and accessories hand forged in England
- pockets: 1 inside zip pocket & 1 outside flap pocket lined with a red tartan check.
- extras: An ajustable strap for carrying your bag is attatched, red is attatched, you can coose from red, olive green and brown cotton look band.
- colours: Moos Green
- designed and handcrafted with care by Charles Cox, updn designer.