1 day wood and leather course – making a camp stool
- Do you like working with your hands, well come and join us on our old fashioned workshop where we make a camping stool. The stool will be made out of hefty beech wood and vegatable tanned 9oz natural or dyed leather and in next to no time your shall be using them aroung your campfire. The course will be held in and ouside my workshop at “updn leathergoods” at Kastanienstrasse 13, 81547 München .In the morning we shall prepare the dowels, drill holes for the screws and round and sand the wood. After a little coffee break we shall cut the leather seat finish the edges and stamp my logo on the leather. Then we make the strap and attatch the buckle and finally we attatch the seat with heavy solid brass screws and accessories …..there is no worry to finishing in a hurry, I shall let you take your time and at the end we can enjoy a beer sitting on our very own made camping stool.
- DAY WORKSHOP INFORMATION & DATES:
- Handmade experience: For guys and gals! make 3 leg camping stool
- Participants: Minimum 3 people maximum 6 people
- What do you get from the course: A great camping stool to take home. The workshop includes all materials & coffee, tea and biscuits.
- Where: „UPDN LEATHERGOODS WORKSHOP“, Kastanienstrasse 13, 81547 München
- When: dates above
- you can also buy a voucher as a present and choose your date later
- WORKSHOP in Munich Created by Charles Cox, updn designer.