One-day vegtan Leather and cloth Workshop / Learn How to make your own leathergoods in a craftsman in Munich
Our Premium Leathergoods workshops are offered exclusively in Munich, making bags, mens accessories and handmade belts.
We all go the the city or the market to do some shopping or go to the office with a shopper. So why not make your own shopping bag made out of leather and vintage linen with updn leathergoods. Take part in our original leather workshop in Munich. Your handcrafted shopping bag will be made from genuine old German maize sacks, vegetable tanned leather, and cognac-colored leather. Our workshop takes place in the „updn leathergoods“ atelier in Kastanienstraße 13, 81547 Munich.
- Number of participants: 3 minimum and 5 participants maximum.
- Price: 160€: material costs and a snack (coffee, pastry and cookies) included
- Where?: „UPDN LEATHERGOODS WORKSHOP“ in my leather atelier in Kastanienstrasse 13, 81547 Munich
- When?: see above dates
- What do you get
- All materials and use of leather tools and machines
- Professional and passionate advice from Charles
- Hot drinks and biscuits
- What do you take home
- Your very own handmade leather and canvas tote bag
You can also buy a voucher and choose the date later.