morning leather Workshop / Learn How to make your own wallet – guided by a leathergoods craftsman in Munich
Our Premium Leathergoods workshops are offered exclusively in Munich, making bags, leather small goods and handmade belts.
Come and join our relaxed leather workshop with like people in Munich. We shall be learning how to cut out leather and hand stitch your own card and billfold wallet which you can personalise at the end of the course. We learn different leather techniques and use only natural products. Our workshop takes place in the „updn leathergoods“ atelier in Kastanienstraße 13, 81547 Munich. A perfect gift for a relative or friend, you also take home your very own leather masterpiece, this course does not require any previous experience, our friendly leather expert shall guide you through all making steps.
- Number of participants: 4 minimum and 8 participants maximum.
- Duration: 4 hours starting at 09.30am
- Colours to choose from: black, natural and cognac coloured vegetable tanned 4oz leather.
- Price: 69€: material costs and a snack (coffee, pastry and cookies) included
- Where?: „UPDN LEATHERGOODS WORKSHOP“ in my leather atelier in Kastanienstrasse 13, 81547 Munich
- When?: see above dates
You can also buy a voucher for your self or a friend and choose the date later, private courses can be arranged from 4 participants.
Leather Workshop in Munich: concept designer by Charles Cox, updn designer