morning leather Workshop / Learn How to make your own evening ladies leather clutch – guided by a leathergoods craftsman in Munich
Our Premium Leathergoods workshops are offered exclusively in Munich, making bags, leather small goods and handmade belts.
In this leather purse workshop, you’ll learn how to work with vegetable-dyed leather and create your own exceptional ladies clutch without prior knowledge. You can choose from many calfskin colours. This is the perfect little handbag for the evening.
Charles will show you how to cut out your leather clutch and finally sew it together with the zipper. To give your clutch an even more personal touch, you’ll learn how to work with the leather stamp machine and print the hot foil letters in gold or silver where you can personalise your own initials on your clutch.
Of course, you can take your high-quality calfskin leather clutch home with you. Whether you use it yourself or as a perfect gift for relatives or friends, it’s up to you. All in all, your handmade leather clutch is a real eye-catcher.
- Number of participants: 4 minimum and 8 participants maximum.
- Duration: 4 hours starting at 09.30am and ending at 13.30pm
- Colours to choose from: many colours using calfs leather or a felted wool check.
- Price: 49€: material costs and a snack (coffee, tea and cookies) included
- Where?: „UPDN LEATHERGOODS WORKSHOP“ in my leather atelier in Kastanienstrasse 13, 81547 Munich
- When?: see above dates
You can also buy a voucher for your self or a friend and choose the date later, private courses can be arranged from 4 participants.
Leather Workshop in Munich: concept designer by Charles Cox, updn designer