WAXED CANVAS AND LEATHER WEEKENDER – updn premium luggage handmade in Münich, Gemany
cabin sized weekender – made from Scottish waxed moos green canvas and Bridle leather
Created with travel in mind, updn premium leathergoods weekender is perfect for a short trip. It is made of water repellent heavy 18oz waxed canvas from a factory dating back to 1864 and vegetable tanned South German bridle leather. It is so chunky and rugged sporting english solid brass accessories and a Scottish tartan lining and is made to stay for maybe forever. Each product is custom made with gold personalised name.
- A hand “made to stay” order for you, it will be shipped in one to two weeks and should last a lifetime
- A travel bag just suited to transport all your gear on a short trip
- size: width: 55cm closed height: 38cm side depth: 24cm which fits airoplane cabin size requirements
- quality: 18oz water resistant waxed canvas from Halley Stevensons & 8oz dark brown vegetable tanned leather
- finishing: A solid machine stitch imitates a hand stitched saddlers look.
- Handle: Hand stitched solid saddlers stitching.
- logos: Our updn beetle is heat embossed on the front patch . Personalised name in gold on the inside lining
- Lining: Royal Stewart red check Scottish lining.
- accessories: hand hammered solid brass rivets, brass bridle snaps and accessories hand forged in England
- extras: An ajustable strap for carrying your bag is attatched
- colours: Navy blue canvas and chocolate brown leather colour
- designed and handcrafted with care by Charles Cox, updn designer.