WAXED CANVAS AND LEATHER BRIEFCASE – updn premium luggage handmade in Münich, Gemany
A casual retro look briefcase – made from Scottish waxed moos green canvas and Bridle leather
This new Updn premium clutch briefcase is perfect for days at the office, meeting friends , or when you are out and about for a coffee. It is strong and robust and made to last. Constructed of water repellent heavy 18oz waxed canvas from a factory dating back to 1864 and vegetable tanned chocolate brown leather from a South German tannery. Each hide is chosen exclusively by myself and cut to my required thickness. I use chunky and rugged english solid brass accessories and it comes with a cotton look oliv coloured adjustable shoulder strap, which is also removable. Each product is custom made to order and has your initials embossed on an inside patch.
- A hand “made to stay” order for you, it will be shipped in one to two weeks and should last a lifetime
- A thin retro casual briefcase , use it as a clutch bag or shoulder bag.
- size: width: 40cm closed height: 30cm side depth: 4cm big enough for a 14inch labtop or a Ipad Air or Pro
- quality: 18oz water resistant waxed canvas from Halley Stevensons & 8oz dark brown vegetable tanned leather
- finishing: A solid machine stitch imitates a hand stitched saddlers look.
- Shoulder Strap: An adjustable length strap in Oliv green in cotton look band. there are brown leather and brass accessories.
- logos: Our updn beetle is heat embossed on the front patch . Personalised name on an inside patch. Embossing can be done in gold and silver or plain embossed.
- accessories: hand hammered solid brass rivets, brass bridle snaps and accessories hand forged in England
- pockets: 1 outside pocket with a press stud closure.
- colours: Moos Green and brown leather flap
- designed and handcrafted with care by Charles Cox, updn designer.